Wednesday, October 23, 2013

new canning shelves

today was my first day back in the studio all month. 
After doing the first milling of the wood for my next commission, 
I built these new canning shelves in the guest room closet.
             
I know its not a very pretty or artistic thing to do my first day back,
but it was a necessary thing to do.
all 6 of my other canning shelves are brimming over with all kinds of canned and dried goods:
it was a good and easy project to get back into the swing of things.
now there is plenty of room for canning more things delicious!

2 comments:

  1. In the guest room closet? Where am I supposed to put my stuff when i am there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mamita, don't worry. There will be enough room for your stuff. Even more now than before, as the closet got semi organized.

      Delete